Known for baby products that fuse innovative design with high style, Stokke is a must for new parents looking for durable baby products for the home and for when they’re on-the-go.
Stokke will be at the 2019 LA Baby Show on November 2-3 at The Magic Box.
Tickets to the LA Baby Show are $30 per family; $20 per individual. Children are free! Buy your tickets to the Show HERE!
We caught up with Stokke’s Marketing Specialist Courtney DeRosa about what new parents should know about this top-tier brand before the LA Baby Show!
What should expectant and new parents know about your brand?
Stokke® designs and manufactures in the best interest of the child creating safe and ergonomically superior products that help the child grow and develop. Stimulating babies development is our brand purpose with bringing parent and child closer as a brand promise we deliver on.
What’s new in (in the past year) with your brand?
- Stokke® Clikk®, tool-free, easy assembly, transportable High Chair that was just recently launched
- Stokke® Beat®, compact, foldable, lightweight urban Stroller coming soon
- Stokke® Flexi Bath® X-large, suitable for juniors or siblings to bathe together
- Stokke® Flexi Bath® Stand for large Flexi Bath® only
- Stroller Sun Shade with UPF 50
- Tripp Trapp Storage, convenient storage that keeps meal time must-haves close at hand
- Tripp Trapp® Newborn Set: Allows chair to be used from birth; a true chair for life.
- JETKIDS TM by Stokke® BEDBOXTM : The innovative ride-on, carry-on and sleep-on suitcase born from the collaboration with JetKids.
- Pehr Exclusively for Stokke® Collection offering partnership with new patterns of premium organic bedding products
- Organic cotton hooded towels in the Caring Collection Flexibath®
- Stokke® Munch tableware
- Stokke® Stroller Snack Tray
- ezpz™ by Stokke™ silicone mat made specially to fit our high chair trays
- Continued new offerings in colors in furniture and textiles or accessories
What is your most popular product or service right now?
Tripp Trapp® Chair, the chair that grows with the child. We have seen great success in our seating category which includes our Steps® and Tripp Trapp® High Chairs and corresponding accessories.
Why should Baby Show attendees stop by your booth at the Baby Show Series this year?
Our products are designed for superior user experience. What better way to see for yourself that our products are made to be easy to use, functional, playful and smart, than by trying out first hand. Come and check out our new Clikk High Chair and Beat Stroller hitting the market soon, come see them first!
Are you offering any special contests or discounts at your booth at the Baby Shows this year?
We have a few retailers who will be on-site who t may be doing promotions.
To learn more, visit stokke.com!